Manual Software Update
Latest Version: 6.1.5482, Date: 2014-03-01
Info: the upgrade from version 1 to the current version will be charged as soon as the software is feature-complet. The cost is CHF 350.- .
- this version contains many adaptions to the new runtime envirement "APS Toolbox".
- The Service bases on XYNTService now and appears as "arvd" in the service list.
- The firmware V3.04 delivered within this package contains a per driver selectable filter that emulates the inaccurate recording of the digital tachograph. If the filter is activated, a driving event always has a minimum length of 120 seconds and the switch-over is delayed by at least 30 seconds. The status LED shows that filtering effect.
- Correction of the tracking of weekly work time list.
- Adaption of the PC side to the new firmware.
- Fix of the firmware switching always to "max" recording mode, present in the V3.03
- Attention: the previous version could resist to its deinstallation and as consequence, the port daemons may fail after a while after upgrading. Just repeat the installation to fix this..
- This version is now feature-complete.
- The firmware 3.00 should fix the problem of uncounted working hours after lunch time.
- Summaries: Fix of the overtime calculation
- The view stays on the summary sheet when data is modified
- Report has a different layout as of january 1st 2011.
- Working hours and days midifyable on any report
- Default working hours and days changable during the year
- Classifying of the days works thru the reports also
- Fix of the missing last transfers
- Fix of the missing previous week"s data
- Complete rework of the calculations until 31.12.2010
- Start values now enterable
- Many other improvments
- The time list now shows the duration of the activities.
- Update of the HTTP servers from version 2.2.4 to 2.2.17
- Serverside fix of the expired weekly working time problem
- Administration of the groups added
- New firmware 2.99
- The reports show the types of day
- Fix of the problem of the expired weekly working time (only a hotfix on the server side)
- Simple to use function to deliver corrections
- The icons now show tool-tips
- The days can be marked as holiday or vacation in the journal
- The data transfer doesn"t stop with error anymore if "OK" was found within the data
- The upload to APS doesn"t crash Internet Explorer anymore
- The driver list is now sorted
- The Port Daemon doesn"t terminate if calculations take a very long time
- The Port Daemon now starts properly if the language is set to "Deutsch (EU)"
- Many improvements of the operation reliability
- Several corrections of the internal calculations
- Correction of the preloaded device data
- Event editor: Insert after the last event is now possible
- Upload to APS can be timed and automated.
- COM ports above COM9 can be used
- When initializing a device, a basic configuration is now set
- The driver name was not set in the device
- The setup did not replace a software component because the new one still bear the same version number as the old one. The port daemon couldn"t start after a update.
- Manual data transfer is now possible
- The firmware update is working properly now
- If the calculations took too much time, the connection between port daemon and server could time out.
- If no data had to be processed, the software could enter an edless loop
- New concept of the software update because starting from Internet Explorer 7.0sp2 the authentication via URL no longer works
- The backup ended with error it there was a subdirectory inside the data folders.